Not having dental insurance doesn’t have to keep you from receiving great dental care! For one reasonable annual fee you’ll receive all the following benefits…
- Two regular cleanings
- All necessary X-rays
- Fluoride treatments for children under 18
- Discounted rates for additional family members and children
- Discounts on any other needed treatment including cosmetic and orthodontic options
Click here or call our office for more details!
You can request an appointment via the following link. Submit your information and we’ll get back to you via email or phone as soon as we’re able.
If you’ll be visiting Twin Falls Family Dentistry for the first time, we’ll need you to fill out the following patient forms. By completing these forms before you visit, you can make your first appointment run more quickly. Please feel free to contact our office if you have questions about our patient forms. Our team is glad to assist you.
Please fill out each of the four forms below.
We are in-network providers for the following PPO plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including the SC state plan)
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Dearborn National
- Dental Network of America
Our focus at Twin Falls Family Dentistry is to not only improve your oral health, but to also give you a great experience by providing convenient, comfortable, personalized care. Part of this is providing you with multiple financial options so that you can afford care. We accept several different forms of payment at our dental office including…
- Compassionate Finance Long Term Payment Plans
- Credit and Debit Cards including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express